Wednesday, August 5

How long!?

Ok, I have been very naughty with my posting, the last one was so long ago it is nearly ancient history.........shameful. I am now combining work with studying French & History (one is tres difficult, I'll let you guess which....), and I am BUSY. Which means prep time is shorter, and I have a whole new view of preparing dinner. I have so often heard people complain about not having enough time or energy to prepare a meal at the end of the day, but for the most part I have always enjoyed it as a wind down , with a yummy treat at the end.....
However when five chapters on the Ming dynasty await, plus ample practise required of my appalling french accent, suddenly a lazy 25 minutes stirring risotto seems like wanton extravagance.
So, after a few weeks of thrown together dinners (those plastic pots of flash soup & a pre cooked chicken can only go on for so long....) I have realized a little more planning is in order.
So please bear with me while I find my muse, and come up with yummy treats for the end of the day (and lunch, the student cafe isn't exactly health food) that appear in less time than it takes me to massacre the french alphabet......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say, please feel free to comment:)