Tuesday, July 3

Wishful Wednesday- Thundies are go!



Yes, those are indeed underpants. I was very unsure about this post, putting my pants on display (fresh out the packet and unworn I would hasten to add) but as I got off my train this morning I was greeted by a vision in tight polyester trotting along in front of me, two butt cheeks positively cut in half by tight elastic and I knew. So Miss Visible Panty Line at Britomart, this ones for you..........



Thunderpants are just the most comfortable pants you will ever wear, AND no VPL. I know some girls prefer thongs, but quite frankly I feel like I am being flossed wearing the awful things. Nana pants are also not terribly appealing, so in answer I offer Thundies. Fun, hard wearing (I have just retired one pair after 4 years....) and in a variety of cute organic cotton prints, they can be chucked in the washing machine no problem. In my head I am a faux Parisian girl who always wears matching silk lingerie lovingly hand washed............in reality, I have a life......



OK, clearly these are not pulling pants. I doubt any Romeo has brought Thundies for his Juliet (and lived to talk about it anyway, Mr PK has thankfully long given up attempting to buy me lingerie after some epic fails in the sizing department,....?!) but for those days when you want comfort and a smooth line under your clothing, Thundies are go!



Next up is the rather fabulous Pin-cushion my sister over at Dette Ryan made for me. I am still getting a handle on sewing, but it does help to have the right tools, who would not enjoy having this to brighten up a sewing table (or dinner table in my case!)

Lastly this week, a couple of blogs I am really enjoying right now....

The lovely Joanna Goddard over at A Cup of Jo  always seems to have something new and interesting to share......I can read and pretend I live in NYC

Elise Blaha has lots of fun ideas for creative types, or people like me who want to be....


Have a great week everyone, for those in Auckland, try and stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say, please feel free to comment:)